Friday 5 June 2015

Lift that booty!

Hi all - well I have spent the last couple of hours trying to upload a video to show you all a few exercises to lift your butt! Anyway, it just ain't happening at the moment so you will have to stay tuned until I can get this sorted I guess.

For me, getting older, means keeping that bottom as high and pert as possible! I hope you are all with me on this? As I am travelling around for a while, this becomes more challenging as I have to rely on my personal training experience and knowledge of the glutes and how they work, to keep them firing and working as hard as possible. I will be posting videos and pics and useful info on nutrition and exercises so please keep reading and liking and commenting etc etc etc.


Looking forward to keeping in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment